Read Semi-Charmed by Isabel Jordan Free Online
Book Title: Semi-Charmed|
The author of the book: Isabel Jordan
Edition: Tantor Audio
Date of issue: May 26th 2015
ISBN 13: 9781494563172
Loaded: 1348 times
Reader ratings: 4.8
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 317 KB
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books:
Psychic and paranormal PI Harper Hall isn't that surprised when her business partner skips town. Really, she can't help but feel that it's her own fault for trusting a guy named Romeo in the first place. But if Harper wants to consult for the police on a high-profile case, she'll need a new partner-preferably one with some supernatural skills of his own. Enter Noah Riddick, a slayer left jobless by the legalization of vampirism. Riddick's dark secrets and shady past have forced him into exile from human society-an exile he was completely comfortable with until gorgeous and exasperating Harper waltzed into his life. Fighting vampires, making immortal enemies, engaging in semi-sadistic interrogation techniques, and staging daring rescues-it's all in a day's work for this paranormal odd couple. But falling in love? Well, that's a little trickier. Even for the semi-charmed Harper Hall.
Download Semi-Charmed ERUB
Download Semi-Charmed DOC
Download Semi-Charmed TXT
Read information about the authorThe normal:
Isabel Jordan writes because it’s the only profession that allows her to express her natural sarcasm and not be fired. She is a paranormal and contemporary romance author. Isabel lives in Indiana with her husband, eight-year-old son, a senile Beagle, a neurotic Shepherd mix and a ginormous Great Dane mix.
Now that the normal stuff is out of the way, here’s some weird-but-true facts that would never come up in polite conversation. Isabel Jordan:
1. Is terrified of butterflies (don’t judge…it’s a real phobia called lepidopterophobia)
2. Is a lover of all things ironic (hence the butterfly on the cover of Semi-Charmed)
3. Is obsessed with Supernatural, Game of Thrones, and Dog Whisperer.
4. Hates coffee. Drinks a Diet Mountain Dew every morning.
5. Will argue to the death that Pretty in Pink ended all wrong. (Seriously, she ends up with the guy who was embarrassed to be seen with her and not the nice guy who loved her all along? That would never fly in the world of romance novels.)
6. Would eat Mexican food every day, if given the choice.
7. Reads two books a week in varied genres.
8. Refers to her Kindle as “the precious”.
9. Thinks puppy breath is one of the best smells in the world.
10. Is a social media idgit. (Her husband had to explain to her last week what the point of Twitter was. She’s still a little fuzzy on what Instagram and Pinterest do.)
11. Kicks ass at Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.
12. Stole her tagline idea from her son. Her tagline idea was, “Never wrong, not quite right.” She liked her son’s idea better.
13. Breaks one vacuum cleaner a year because she ignores standard maintenance procedures (Really, you’re supposed to empty the canister every time you vacuum? Does that seem excessive to anyone else?)
14. Is still mad at the WB network for cancelling Angel in 2004.
15. Can’t find her way from her bed to her bathroom without her glasses, but refused eye surgery, even when someone else offered to pay. (They lost her at “eye flap”. Seriously, look it up. Scary stuff.)
Reviews of the Semi-Charmed
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Semi-Charmed by Isabel Jordan Online free